четверг, 12 сентября 2019 г.

How do I prepere for the lessons? (1 module)


BREAKING NEWS 

Hello, my name is Serafima! I am a young reporter and my TV program is called "S.S.G" news. I would like to show,  how I'm looking for some information and getting ready for the lessons.

The first week 
(09.09.19-15.09.19)




















The second week 
(16.09.19-22.09.19)

This week has started with my project for the lesson of country studying. I have already done: the first slide in my presentation about Ireland and the first blog about the geography of Ireland. 
The sites, where I took information about Ireland
  • Geography of Ireland (1, 2, 3)
 Also I did reading task for the English club. 
                            
I wrote the retelling for the 1 module. Google Table helped me to do this.

Our project for this week was a poster "LegoMing", which we have already done with my friends from class.
           
                                    
 The third week 
(23.09.19-29.09.19)
Third week was the last week in September. The first thing which I've one on this week is my project for Country Studying. The theme for this week was to write Breaking New about holidays and festivals in Ireland.  
The sites, where I took information about holidays in Ireland  
1, 2
























































And I've done the tasks on site (OGE). Grammar task which is cosists of 75 questions and Reading task which is consists of 25 questions .
  




















The third week 
(30.09.19-06.10.19)
I've started third week doing a project for Country Studying. So I have already one new page about famous people from Ireland. 
                                       
Sites, which helped me to do my work for CountryStudyng. 
1 2
 Next thing which I have done is presentation for my project about the 1 module. I have been getting ready for Moday, the day when we are going to present our project, for 1 month. Also I wrote retelling, but I did thus 3 week ago
                                   
And I did Reading test for English club lesson.
                                  
This week we did't have any lessons, because we were on the lebs which were chosby us several days before the soft skills. Our main project was to do Online Excursion in economy format. 
On the first day we were doing a poster for our countries my group has consisted of 4 people: Matvey and Timur from 7 grade, Eleonora for 5 grade and me. Our country was France, and its capital-Paris. Tomur and I worked as a guids, Matvey was a computer man and Eleonora was an economist. 
On the second day we have finished our projet: wehave done our presentaion and we have recorded audios. Presentation. Audio about the Eiffel Tower . Audio about Moulin Rouge

                     





































On the third day we had been doing other project. So I was in team with Robert from 5 grade and we worked as as teacher ad a student, who came to Dubai, Tokyo and Paris as an education trip. We have mad photos on sights where we "were" and old to the class why we had chosen these places. 
 
   


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final project

Final Project